A typical Air Spectrum solution for combating a localised, indoor and outdoor dust and/or odour problem may include:
Vortex Rotary Atomiser
- this highly powerful system, available in wall & ceiling mounted form, it is designed to provide excellent coverage for odour control and/or dust suppression in indoor environments.
Vortex Rotary Atomiser Mobile
- the mobile, trailer mounted form of the Vortex Rotary Atomiser, for use in dust or odour 'hotspots', or for changing location or severity of problem. The integral bowser ensures one full day's operation.
- the best-selling Vortex Fan system is specifically designed to primarily treat localised odour problems. This robust sytem can be wall mounted or sited on an optional floor stand, allowing it to be quickly moved into position to effectively neutralise odour whenever and wherever it occurs.
Vortex Mobile Fan
- a wheeled version of the Vortex Fan, for easy use by one person to quickly respond to dust or odour 'hot-spots' and for use where the location or severity of problem is frequently changing.
- recommended for use with Air Spectrum misting equipment, Odr is a non-toxic, food-grade odour neutraliser made from bio-degradable essential oils, which neutralises odours rather than masking them.