A typical Air Spectrum solution for combating a widespread dust and/or odour problem outdoors may include:
- a highly effective, high-pressure, multi-nozzzle, finely atomised mist delivery system. The Pacific system is available in three standard static forms, the Pacific 75, Pacific 125 or Pacific 250, with 75,125 or 250 nozzles respectively, or in bespoke form, designed to meet your specific requirements.
- the Pacific Mobile is trailer mounted so that it can be taken directly to the source of the problem. The trailer carries a 1125L capacity bowser and a 100m nozzle line (50m either side), which is then deployed on pig tail stakes (included), around the problem area. The flexible nozzle line can be adapted to provide a variety of solutions.
Vortex Rotary Atomiser Mobile
- the mobile, trailer mounted form of the Vortex Rotary Atomiser for use in dust or odour 'hotspots', or for changing location or severity of problem. The integral bowser ensures one full day's operation.
Vortex Mobile Fans
- for easy use by one person to respond quickly to dust or odour 'hot-spots' and for use where the location or severity of problem is frequently changing.
- recommended for use with Air Spectrum misting equipment, Odr is a non-toxic, food-grade odour neutraliser made from bio-degradable essential oils, which neutralises odours rather than masking them.