Sales & Service Executive – Full Time / Permanent
We are a leading accredited Air Quality & Environmental Consultancy based in the West Midlands.
We are growing and are now looking to add to our team and are looking for a Sales & Service Executive to proactively drive the growth into the business and co-ordinate all service work.
As the company offers specialised services, the ideal candidate will have an interest in environmental services and/or environmental consultancy and been keen to enhance customer relations and build a consumable sales portfolio.
They will be able to work to agreed targets, confident in working with customers to fulfil requirements, personable, flexible and able to adapt to represent the Company in a professional, ethical and competent manner. The role holder will achieve this by building critical relationships with existing clients and prospective customers that will generate sales and continuous income for the business as well as organising and co-ordinating service work for our growing portfolio of clients.
This is a permanent position based at our offices in Worcester and from time to time will need travel across the UK to engage with clients. We are offering a competitive salary with additional bonus.
· Meeting and where possible exceeding sales targets for consumable products
· Preparation of quotations for new and existing clients
· Building and maintaining relationships with both existing and potential clients
· Management of the sales pipeline, including generation of monthly and quarterly sales plans
· Provide a high level of customer service
· Maintaining up to date records on CRM system
. Coordinating service and breakdown work
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to help manage a growing client base
· Work as part of a team to meet project requirements
· Full UK driving licence
Some or all of the following are an advantage for this position:
Knowledge and general interest in the environmental sector
· A drive to achieve and exceed targets
· Experience in a sales environment
· Experience in the environmental and/or Air Quality sector
find out more about the products and services we offer
air quality monitoring
consultancy & lab testing
We pride ourselves in offering the very best products we can in order to ensure our clients are receiving the best possible service, while keeping costs down.
We’re available for advice 24/7 and we always go the extra mile to ensure we’re there for clients when they need us. We won’t let you down.
We work around the clock to ensure products get to clients as quickly as possible, meaning you’re never left without support for long.
We take our role as ethical manufacturers seriously, we’re constantly updating our equipment to ensure it is as sustainable as possible and we also run a carbon offset program.