Environmental Sales & Business Development Manager
We’re looking for an ‘Environmental Sales & Business Development Manager’ to support the Marketing & Sales departments in 2021. If you’d like to apply for the position please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are growing and are now looking to recruit an experienced Sales & Business Development Manager to proactively drive the growth of the Company’s Environmental Services, in air quality monitoring and compliance.
The role holder will achieve this by building critical relationships with existing clients and prospective customers that will generate sales and continuous income for the business.
As the company offers specialised services, the ideal candidate will have previous sales experience in environmental services and/or environmental consultancy and some knowledge of indoor and outdoor air quality and emissions monitoring.
They will be personable, flexible and able to adapt to represent the Company in a professional, ethical and competent manner. This is a permanent position based at home with occasional travel to our offices in Worcester and travel across the UK to engage with clients. We are offering a competitive salary with additional bonus.
- Meeting and where possible exceeding sales targets for Environmental Services and products
- Preparation of proposals and tenders for Environmental Services together with supporting documentation
- Building and maintaining relationships with both existing and potential clients
- Defining appropriate sampling and analysis methodology (with the support of our technical consultant)
- Management of the sales pipeline for, including generation of monthly and quarterly sales plans
- Customer service as per business/sales strategy
- Maintaining up to date records on CRM system
- Proven sales experience in environmental services or environmental consultancy or Air quality, demonstrating an aptitude to grow sales at both existing and new accounts
Some or all of the following are required for this position:
- Solid knowledge of the environmental sector
- Experience in Air Quality regulation, measurement and permitting
- Proven experience of developing sales strategies in accordance with business plans
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills