Marketing & New Business Executive
We’re looking for a ‘Marketing & New business Executive’ to support the Marketing & Sales departments in 2021. If you’d like to apply for the position please send your CV to the marketing department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research using lead generation software
- Updating CRM and running marketing reports
- Lead generation and pipeline management
- Customer tracking, contact and relationship management
- Tracking E-marketing
- Scheduling and creating social media content
- Updating website content
- Creating E-marketing campaigns
- Bringing thoughts and contributions to campaigns and activities
- General market research and day-to-day support for Marketing Manager
Who you are:
- A dynamic, driven individual with a passion for B2B marketing.
- Have a very keen attention to detail and preferably proof-reading experience.
- A friendly team-player, able to work alongside various levels and disciplines.
- Confident and able to put forward your ideas and contributions with ease. You will also need to communicate effectively with customers and peers at exhibitions and seminars.
- You are reasonably proficient in digital marketing software and scheduling tools such MailChimp and have some basic design ability.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365.
- This is a full-time position (37.5 hours P/W)
- A marketing-related qualification is not essential but is preferable.
- The position will be split between being remote and being required to work in our Worcester based office.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a related field is required.