Air Spectrum offer a comprehensive range of Air quality monitoring, occupational hygiene & odour consultancy services to a diverse client base.
Operating at the interface between industry & regulatory agencies, Spectrum provide an independent assessment and advisory service that equips clients with the necessary data to fulfil their environmental permitting and certification obligations.
Some of the key areas that we specialise are summarised below:
- Air pollutant & Odour emissions compliance monitoring to meet environmental permit conditions
- Air Quality & odour impact assessment studies in support of planning application consents
- Dispersion modelling assessments to inform permit and planning applications
- Commissioning and performance testing of air pollution control systems
- Workplace & Indoor Air Quality assessments
- Bioaerosol monitoring and risk assessments
- Dust impact assessments and bespoke monitoring surveys
- Nuisance dust and odour investigations
- Product certification and material emission testing