Training Services are provided on arranged dates, or can be arranged ad-hoc specific to our customer requirements. Our current courses include;
Odour Acuity Assessment
- Provided for olfactometry panellists or personnel performing sniff tests
- Following methods of BS EN 13725
- Ensures sniff assessors are within the acceptable range of sensitivity
- Provides site staff with fundamental knowledge of odour emissions
- Understanding the effects of nuisance odour
- Current industrial guidance and legislation
- Performing FIDOR sniff tests
- Odour abatement technologies
- Provides consultants and site technicians with the skills to take their own odour samples
- Hands on training including flow measurements
- Storage and Transport of samples
- Understanding odour emission values
Acuity assessments can be included with sampling and assessment training courses.
For current training dates please get in touch.