Jetstream 300 for Dust Control
How Jetstream 300 works
The Jetstream 300 produces a compressed air stream and when used in conjunction with Air Spectrum’s dust neutraliser DST, produces a very fine mist that is sprayed into the extract ductwork or stack. The mist interacts with the dust particles and neutralises them.
The Jetstream 300 is a compressed air, air dust control misting system with a single nozzle, designed for use for dust control and dust suppression in commercial kitchens, restaurants and take-aways. Used in conjunction with DST, Air Spectrum’s dust neutraliser, it produces a very fine atomised mist, which is introduced into extraction ductwork or stacks, interacting with and then neutralising dust.The Jetstream 300 features a built-in compressor and requires a mains electricity supply.
Where to use Jetstream 300 – Key Applications
- Petro-chemical processing plants
- Food and drinks manufacturing
- Commercial kitchens
- Localised external applications
- Dimensions 650mm (l) x 550mm (w) x 310mm (h)
- Ultra sonic nozzles provide longer life, block resistance and superior atomisation
- Optional Pulse Control
- Optional 7-day timer
- Optional remote control system
- 240 volt, 13 amp, 3 pin domestic supply
- 7 day timer or remote signal operation
- Manual on/off control
- Indicators for low-neutraliser and low-water
- Contains integral compressor and peristaltic pump.
- User adjustable dosing levels
- 10 litre reservoir for Spectrum DST Neutraliser
- 10m nozzle line
- CE marked