Perfect for localised dust problems the Vortex Fan system sprays water, or water and Air Spectrum’s DST dust additive, onto the blades of the fan-head, generating a fine mist which is then be projected up to 10 metres.
The best-selling Vortex Fan system is specifically designed to primarily treat localised dust problems. This robust system can be wall mounted or sited on an optional floor stand, allowing it to be quickly moved into position to effectively suppress dust whenever and wherever it occurs.
Its immediate availability on-site for emergency use ensures the operator is always prepared for unexpected problems. The system is compact, sturdy and powerful.
Being able to respond quickly, limiting the spread of dust to neighbouring communities and employees, prevents possible complaints and subsequent investigation, and also ensures compliance with air pollution regulations.
Where to use the vortex fan – Key Applications
- Landfill sites
- Compositing sites
- General Manufacturing
- Food and drink manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Remediation sites
- Material Recycling Facilities (MRFs)
- Waste facility reception areas
- Construction and demolition sites
- Effluent treatment plants
- Wall or optional stand mounted
- Manoeuverable by one person
- 300-degree rotation facilitiy
- Variable flow control
- Nozzle-free design eliminating both plugging problems and the need for filtering systems, thereby reducing running and maintenance costs.
- Mains electricity powered (240V)
Which vortex system do I need?
To find out which product is best for my issue, CLICK HERE.