Vortex 440 Mobile
Ideal for mobile dust control the Vortex 440 Fan system sprays water, or water and onto the blades of the fan-head, generating a fine mist which is then be projected up to 10 metres.
The best-selling Vortex 440 Mobile Fan system is robust, highly mobile and can be quickly wheeled into position to effectively neutralise dust whenever and wherever it occurs.
Its immediate availability on-site for emergency use ensures the operator is always prepared for unexpected problems. The system is compact, sturdy and powerful.
Being able to respond quickly, limiting the spread of dust affecting neighbouring communities and employees, prevents complaints and investigation, and also ensures compliance with air pollution regulations.
Where to use the vortex mobile fan – Key Applications
- Landfill sites
- Compositing sites
- General Manufacturing
- Food and drink manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Remediation sites
- Material Recycling Facilities (MRFs)
- Waste facility reception areas
- Construction and demolition sites
- Effluent treatment plants
- Manoeuverable by one person
- Mains electricity or generator powered (110V)
Which vortex system do I need?
To find out which product is best for my issue, CLICK HERE.