Maintenance and Servicing
Maintenance and Servicing of your Odour and Dust Suppression Equipment.
Why is it important to maintain Odour and Dust Suppression Equipment?
- A good maintenance regime protects the warranty on the equipment.
- Regular proactive maintenance prolongs the life of your equipment, postponing the cost of replacement.
- Well-maintained equipment performs better – delivering better results and reduced running costs.
- A programme of planned maintenance significantly reduces the risk of unplanned breakdowns with all the disruption and cost they bring.
What maintenance services do Air Spectrum offer?
- Service packages tailored to your needs for 1, 2 or 3 years.
- Fixed price servicing (excludes consumable) anywhere in the UK.
- Mobile equipment can be serviced at our premises or our engineers can visit your site.
- We can provide a full range of spare parts for all our equipment if you prefer to do your own maintenance.
- We can train your engineers to maintain our equipment.
Why use Air Spectrum’s maintenance service?
- 25 years in the industry.
- We know our equipment and how to maintain it properly.
- We have extensive knowledge of various manufactures equipment.
Transparent and competitive pricing
- Every customer is important to us, we don’t price based on location, so everyone pays the same price, and there are no hidden charges.
First fix rate
- We aim for a minimum first fix rate of 98%.