Vortex Rotary Atomiser
The Rotary Atomiser is a highly powerful system, available in wall mounted, ceiling mounted and mobile unit form, and is designed to provide excellent coverage for dust suppression in both outdoor and indoor environments.
How Vortex Rotary Atomiser works
The Rotary Atomiser uses rotary centrifugal energy to force liquid into a finely-atomised-mist, which is projected forward by a fan at the back of the unit.It can be set to produce a variety of different droplet sizes allowing it to be adjusted to suit each individual need, achieving the optimal droplet size to tackle the particular odour and/or dust problem.
Where to use the vortex mobile fan – Key Applications
- Landfill sites
- Compositing sites
- General Manufacturing
- Food and drink manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Remediation sites
- Material Recycling Facilities (MRFs)
- Waste facility reception areas
- Construction and demolition sites
- Effluent treatment plants
- Highly energy efficient
- Low Maintenance
- Centrifugal energy to force atomisation
- Covers large areas and projects long distances
Which vortex system do I need?
To find out which product is best for my issue, CLICK HERE.