Well maintained equipment will perform at its best, ensuring optimum results are achieved.
The importance of looking after your equipment
- We run an annual service on all of our clients’ equipment.
- Well maintained equipment will ensure optimal performance, making sure the required results are achieved.
- Cost effective, prolonging equipment lifespan.
- Significantly reduces the risk of unplanned breakdowns along with all the disruption and cost these can bring.
- Protects the warranty on the equipment itself and associated parts.
What maintenance and upkeep do Air Spectrum provide?
- Bespoke servicing packages for any equipment and length of time. 1Y 2Y 3Y+
- Fixed costs for servicing around the UK.
- All static and mobile equipment can be serviced on your premises or at our HQ in Worcester, UK.
- Servicing can be scheduled far in advance or we can accommodate short-term bookings.
- Breakdown responses over the phone / video chat or attendance with a priority if call-out is necessary.
- We can provide a full range of spare parts for all our equipment, and other manufacturers’.
- Parts can be fitted by one of our technicians or sent via post if you prefer to do your own maintenance.
- We can train your engineers how to use and maintain the equipment to our standards.
- Over the phone, video chat and email assistance with any questions or queries.
Why use Air Spectrum’s maintenance services
- We have been leading experts in the industry for 25 years.
- We manufacture all of our equipment so our engineers are extremely knowledgeable when it comes to maintenance of our machines.
- We have extensive knowledge of various other manufactures’ equipment.
- Every customer is important to us, we do not price servicing based on location, so everyone pays the same price, and there are no hidden charges.
- Parts are charged at a non-profit rate ensuring cost effectiveness for your facility