Description and technical specification
Using HEPA13 filters and ozone-free UVC light, Rensair kills 99.97% bacteria and viruses (including coronavirus) and cleans the air, removing airborne pollutants – improving air quality overall.
Rensair Key Features:
- Keeps large spaces clean – 560m³/hour processing capacity. Recommended spacing is one unit per 120m².
- Originally designed for hospitals, Rensair uses high quality, hospital-grade parts, including ozone-free UVC light and highly effective HEPA13 filters.
- 360° air intake – suitable for any space.
- Automatic internal particle counter adjusts airflow based on current air quality
- Compact design with wheels for easy manoeuvrability.
- Plug and play – no installation required, just mains electricity supply needed.
- Low maintenance – 9,000h continuous run time without need for filter change.
Pollutants removed at 99.97% efficiency or above:
- Mould spores
- Viruses (including coronavirus)
Rensair uses a smart sensor to detect the flow of particulate entering the vents of the unit and adjusts activity based on the levels detected. The unit also displays an overall air quality estimate based on these flow rates, allowing you to act accordingly.
How it works
- Rensair sucks in air via the ‘pre-filters’, removing any larger particles and dust and gauging the air quality.
- The air is then pushed into a cylindrical HEPA13 filter by a powerful fan. As the existing particles hit the HEPA13 filter, bacteria, viruses and other airborne pollutants are trapped.
- This is where the 18W UVC lamp takes over, illuminating the entire filter surface and breaking down the DNA and RNA of the pathogens, thereby destroying them.
- The clean, purified air then leaves the unit via the 360° vents located at the base of the Rensair unit.
Dimensions: 80cm x 42cm
Power: 220v / 110v available
Noise level: 50db when at standard setting – 67db at Max. capacity
CE marked, manufactured to EEA standards of health, safety and environmental production