Air Spectrum Environmental is a UK-based manufacturer offering air quality services to a variety of industries – providing air quality monitoring, dust suppression, insect control, disinfection, and odour control services. Combined with our on-site laboratory – Spectrum OdourLab – and our investigation and assessment department – Spectrum Environmental Services – we’re able to provide a full service approach to environmental issues facing companies in the UK and around the world.
Industries we work with:
- Construction & Demolition
- Recycling & Waste Management
- Bulk Materials & Ports
- Processing & Manufacturing
- Public Services
Meet the Team
Field Service Technician
Air Quality Consultant
Sales and Engineering Coordinator
Field Service Technician
Regional Sales Manager
“We’re a family run business, and it shows. We’re a close-knit team, and we believe a good team is made up of many aspects working as one. We pride ourselves in selecting our Spectrum family on not only their technical ability but their individual nature and how they’d fit with the team. If you think you’d be a good fit for us – give us a call and have a chat.”
Steve Hunt – Managing Director
We pride ourselves in offering the very best products we can in order to ensure our clients are receiving the best possible service, while keeping costs down.
We’re available for advice 24/7 and we always go the extra mile to ensure we’re there for clients when they need us. We won’t let you down.
We work around the clock to ensure products get to clients as quickly as possible, meaning you’re never left without support for long.
We take our role as ethical manufacturers seriously, we’re constantly updating our equipment to ensure it is as sustainable as possible and we also run a carbon offset program.
As a UK manufacturer we’re always on the lookout for new talent to join our evolving team. For over 25 years we’ve manufactured equipment and chemicals on-site in the UK. Now with the addition of our Odour Laboratory and consultancy department, we’re able to offer a diverse range of positions.
Roles within Air Spectrum:
- Production and Installation Engineers: you’ll be behind the scenes, literally making the cogs turn as you produce our equipment and repair and service customers’ equipment too.
- Operations and R&D: ‘the ones that make everything work’ – you’ll be the technical knowledge behind the team. You’ll also help to think up new and innovative products for Spectrum group.
- Sales: the driving force behind the business, you’ll be working side by side with our brilliant sales team to help get solutions to customers – fast.
- Marketing & PR: Making sure we get from A-B whether it’s digitally focused or traditional media. You’ll be working with our communications team, ensuring we’re always well connected.
- IT & CRM support: Keeping us all afloat, you’ll have a vast knowledge of IT, data management and CRM systems – and possibly the patience of a saint.
- Business/Admin Support: Essential in any business, the supporting force that keeps us moving. You’ll be in the thick of it, working alongside sales, marketing and operations to make sure everything is in order.
- Laboratory: The brains behind SES and OdourLab, you’ll be spending your days conducting experiments and running the lab. You’ll report results back to clients and help them with equipment transitions
Current Recruitment Opportunities:
We’re currently recruiting for:
Internships & Apprenticeships
Over 800,000 people take up an apprenticeship every year, and yours could be with us. We offer a range of apprenticeship positions, including IT, Engineering and Sales. We also take on placement students from Universities, who can take on dynamic roles within the company, making sure they get the most out of their placement.