Description and technical specification
What is the EnviroGuard?
EnviroGuard is the complete modular and scalable environmental monitoring system that provides real-time measurement of site conditions. It’s a highly flexible system that is easily configured to customers’ needs.
We provide advanced sensors for every important environmental measure, and we work with you to configure the ideal system for your project. EnviroGuard data is also streamed wirelessly to our LIVEsite system so the moment anything changes, you’ll know about it. This includes email alerts should anything reach pre-set critical levels.
Why choose the EnviroGuard?
EnviroGuard is a fully automated, stand-alone system so you’ll have more time to focus on important site management and control. It collects vital noise and dust data and is compatible with a wide range of additional plug and play environmental monitoring sensors – so you need just one unit for all of your environmental monitoring needs. The EnviroGuard can also provide static vibration monitoring in situations where the construction activity needs to be measured over a longer period.
Real-time reporting to LIVEsite means that engineers are immediately alerted should trigger and alert levels be breached, allowing appropriate action to be taken quickly.
The EnviroGuard is mCERTs accredited by the Environmental Agency – meeting stringent performance criteria including CEN, ISO and national standards.
What does the EnviroGuard monitor?
|Vibration||Dust and airborne particulates (light scatter, cyclonic, PM10, PM2.5 & TSP)|
|Noise (Class 1 BS 61672-1:2013)||Wind speed and direction|
|Temperature (internal, external, structural, concrete curing)||pH levels|
|VOCs (volatile organic compounds)|
- Boundaries (fence-line) at manufacturing sites
- Construction sites
- Demolition areas
- Section 61 compliance
- Landfill and Remediation Sites
- Chemical Plants and Contaminated Land
- Waste Treatment/ Transfer and Recycling Centres
- Roadside traffic monitoring
- Mining and Quarries
Key features and benefits of the EnviroGuard
- Real-time measurements – fully-automated, real-time monitoring system
- Instant, remote data access – data is instantly accessible via the secure Mabey Hire LIVEsite
- System alerts – threshold breach alerts via email or through on-site audio-visual system
- Modular and scalable – the complete environmental monitoring solution
- Industry certification – mCERTs for dust monitoring