Make your work environment safer.
- The only way to keep AQ healthy long-term
- Removes harmful particulates whilst keeping out outdoor pollution
- Filters our gases and particulates such as PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10
- A good short-term alternative to ventilation
- HEPA filtered units remove contaminants
- An additional Carbon Filter will remove VOC’s
- Check the ‘Air Changes Per Hour’ rate and make sure you choose one powerful enough for the room size you intend to use it in.
Temperature & humidity
- Keeping a relatively cool temperature will help keep biological contaminants and bay
- Maintaining a 30-60% humidity level will help to control mould and dust
- Make sure to keep Air Conditioners and Heaters clean to prevent re-contamination
- Vacuum regularly, but only when staff aren’t in the office to avoid unnecessary exposure to contaminants, after working hours is best
- Use a HEPA filter equipped vacuum
- Pay close attention to areas that get warm or damp
- Use organic cleaning products to avoid VOC’s
Low voc products
- VOC’s are given off by a lot of office equipment including: printers/copiers, electronic devices and furniture
- New products are the most toxic
- Avoid paints, stains and sealants with high VOC’s, composite woods and furniture padding using polyurethane foam.
Phone: 01905 362100